Friday, July 15, 2011

Chapter 4.9 - Beautiful Wedding & Beautiful Kids

The morning of our wedding I was so nervous for some reason. I didn't understand because I have been waiting for this day and Julian and I had been together for so many years now. These were the times I wished I had my mom to talk to. My thoughts were suddenly broke when I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and noticed a package that Sims FedX had just dropped off. After closing the door I opened the package and chuckled a little bit. Inside the box was 3 more of those silly stuffed animals like the one that Angelo got. My smile did not last long when I opened the card and saw who it was from.


Mia,
  I know you are probably still mad at me and hate me
but I wanted the girls to have these stuffed animals since I am the kids Godmother.
I love you and I hope one day you can come to forgive me.
Love,
Bianca

It was hard to read what she had written because the writing was very shaky and child like. Once again I was overwhelmed with emotions and I didn't know whether to cry or be angry. Yes, she is my sister and I will always love her but how in the hell could she let her life get like this? I pushed all of those thoughts to the side, gave the girls their presents, and finished getting ready. our wedding was only an hour away and guests would be showing up shortly.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With 5 minutes to go and all of our guests in the backyard I looked outside and got a huge smile on my face. Everything was so beautiful and completely perfect.


Then I heard the music start and my heart began to race.

"Ok Mia," I thought to myself "This is it, there is nothing to be nervous about. Just calm down."

With that I walked down the aisle, towards Julian and smiled bigger when I heard him gasp. As I took his hands he did not take his eyes off of me.

"Mia! You....you look stunning!"


We said our vows and exchanged rings (some of our guests looked a little to surprised and a little to upset) then everyone sat down for dinner. Then we cut the cake and everyone danced for hours. I also could not believe that some people couldn't even shower and get dressed for our wedding, how sad.


When everyone left Julian and I cleaned up, got changed, and went straight to bed. We were so tired and we had another long day tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning after everyone showered and had a late breakfast I was very excited. Not only was I now Mrs Abruzzi-Shadow but all of our kids would be celebrating birthdays today. Angelos present was already set up outside, I just needed to keep him from going outside until after cake.

First was Angelo


Then Gloria


Then Haley


Then Tara


After we all had a little bit of cake I let Angelo go outside to see his present. It was cute watching him run around looking everything. We had a playground built with the house but now Angelo (and the girls when they got older) had a great tree-house. While Angelo dressed like a prince and played in the tree-house, the girls got to play with their stuffed animals.


Once again my thoughts were broken by the sound of the doorbell. When I opened the door my jaw dropped in shock and I felt like crying at the sight of the person in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment