Friday, July 15, 2011

Chapter 4.6 - Perfect Get-a-way

I woke up the next morning feeling completely refreshed. As I stretched out on our hotel bed Julian came in with breakfast. We had a delicious breakfast, consisting of crepes and a cheese plate, then we went for a walk through the lovely rustic town of Champs Les Sims.


We also visited the Nectary and had a lovely tour of the building. After seeing how nectar was made we bought a couple bottles, some nectar making books, and then headed back to our hotel and went right to bed.


The next morning, after breakfast, we went to the art gallery. It was amazing, the beautiful hand painted pictures, statues and relics from Egypt and China, nothing was disappointing at all in this gallery. We headed back to the hotel, got changed, and went to dinner. I couldn't understand why Julian wanted to get dressed up just to go to the cafe but I didn't care, I loved getting dressed up.


After dinner Julian led me to the fountain in the middle of the market, where we had kissed yesterday.

"Mia, this vacation has been great! i am glad we got to get away for a few days."

"Me to, thank you for planning this fantastic getaway. I have something to ask you but it may sound crazy."
 
"Nothing sounds crazy when it comes from you," Julian said.

"Well....will you move in with me? I hate being away from you and I have been thinking about this for awhile now."

"Of course I will Mia but I have something better planned."

As Julian knelt down and took a box out of his pocket my heart began to race.


"Mia, I have been wanting to do this for awhile now but I thought it was always the wrong time. I might not be the smartest man but I do know what love is and when you realize you love someone and want to spend the rest of your life together, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. Will you marry me?"

"Yes Julian yes!"

He placed the ring on my finger, I hugged him, and we shared a very long kiss.


After our kiss we ran to our hotel and up to our room. We quickly changed and shared a kiss before moving to the bed.


It was the most amazing night ever and we cuddled and fell asleep afterwards.

The next morning we were both in great moods and ready to go home. Well, at least we thought we were going to back to our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment