Friday, July 15, 2011

Chapter 1.6 - Death, Traveling, & Breaking Up!

  We worked on my house just for a couple days. With what I was going to have to do I didn't feel much need to do a whole lot to my house. I built a very small room in my backyard and made it look like a small living room with a fireplace. I ordered a door for that room as well but it was a hidden door so when someone (but me) walked into the room they would not be able to get back out. After everyone left I went to East Tradewinds Shipping Co. to join the criminal career. I was introduced to Vladimir Schlick and we walked into his office.

"Isabella, I am so pleased to finally meet you," He said "Antonio called me and said you would be coming here to get a job. You guys must be very close because he never vouches for anyone!"

"Our families have always been extremely close."

"Fantastic! I am going to hire you but you will have to start at the bottom and work your way up."

"That is fine, I don't mind," I said.

  I signed all of my paperwork and was asked to be back here tomorrow at 1 p.m. I would be starting as a Decoy, making §18/hour and working Monday, Tuesday and Friday-Sunday. When I got back home I decided to go skinny dipping in my new hot tub and then take care of my garden.


  At 8 a.m. the next morning (after taking care of my garden again) I called some of my friends to let them know when my party was and one of my friends let me know that Stella was at the theatre.


  So, I got changed and headed over there. I needed to get on her good side so that she would come to my party. When I walked up to her she was not happy to see me at all!

"What do you want? Isn't ruining my marriage enough for you?"

"Stella, I wanted to apologize for what I did. it was uncalled for and I think it was just my way of getting back at you for all the bad things you did to me in the past. Can we please put this behind us and try to start over?"

"I appreciate your apology but we need to sit down and talk for a long time before we can just get past this."

  After I apologized again we sat down and talked for most of the day and we actually became good friends. I invited her to my party that night and she said she would try her hardest to be there. I also let her know that Richie would not be there because I didn't want any fighting at my party but there would be a mixologist and a cook.

After we said our goodbyes I got a call from my agent.

"Hey, Isabella, it's your agent. I just got a call from a local theatre director. He wanted to know if you would be willing to cameo in a new play he's working on. The pay would be substantial. Interested?"

"Defiantly! I will head over there now!"

  I walked into the theatre, went through hair, make-up, and wardrobe and got familiar with the script. The play was barely comprehensive but the audience loved it. But that was probably because I was in it. I got 100 celebrity points for it and §5,000. When I got home I introduced myself to my temporary butler, Camilla.


  With an hour and a half before my party I asked Camilla to cook and I called to have a mixologist come over. Everyone showed up and I talked to Stella for a little while before putting my plan in action.


  I told Stella that I had some stuff from home that I wanted to show her and she followed me to the small room out back. She walked into the room and I shut the door on her. Little did she know but this room was completely sound proof, so no one would hear her. I already had the fireplace on in the room and after everyone left I could go to step 2 of my diabolical plan. My party was a huge success and so far no one even noticed that Stella was not there any more.

  I got a great night sleep, woke up at 8:30 the next morning feeling completely refreshed. I decided to upgrade my stereo with wired speakers so you can hear music throughout the whole house. When I was done it was time for work and I decided to take my street bike today.


After work I went dancing at The Grind to help promote the club.

After my second day at work I was promoted to Cutpurse, making §26/hour, with a bonus of §432. When I got home I was surprised to see the little room still in tact. I figured Stella would have burnt it to the ground by now. It was time for me to set it off from outside. My butler that I had hired for the party came running outside (I forgot she was even here still) and let me know that she had called the Fire Department and within a few minutes they were there. After another few minutes one of the firefighters, Anala, came over to me.


"I am so sorry but I cannot get to the fire. If we are lucky it will burn out on it's own."

"How could this have happened?" I said, prentending to be VERY upset and forcing tears to make it look like I was really crying "I just built this part of the house. What went wrong!?"

The firefighters apologized again and then left. Happy with how everything turned out I wiped my fake tears away and walked up to the smoke filled room. I tore down one part of the wall to make sure Stella was really gone and to my surprise the Grim reaper suddenly appeared.


I watched as he summoned the ghost of Stella and ordered her to the gravestone. Then just as quickly as he appeared, he was gone. As soon as he left I bagged the ashes and grabbed the tombstone and set them inside the house. I went back outside and started tearing everything down from the room and made a bonfire out of everything. I tore up the grass that was underneath the room and laid out new grass. I placed the bag of ashes and the tombstone in a heavy duty shipping box and mailed it to Antonio and did a little happy cheer for a job well done.


  Since it wasn't extremely late yet I drove to Landgrab Marine Science Facility. My company was planning a heist there and they needed my help. the heist went smoothly and my job experience improved a bit. The next day I did a cameo in a film for a local director before work and I got §5,000. Then I went to a local business office and learned the writing skill because I had so many ideas going through my head and I wanted to begin writing books. With a couple hours to spare still before work I decided to go to the consignment store to see what it was. There were so many items in here and I found 2 bottles of necter, 2 books, a miner, and an incense holder all of which only cost me §1, 884.


  I worked extremely hard that night to get rid of the stress that was riding on my shoulders. Lucky for me it paid off because I was promoted to Thug, making §34/hour. My new work hours were 11 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. and I received a bonus of §624. Before I could get into my car my boss came up to me, handed me a package, and told me to take care of it immediately. I got in my car, set the package on the passenger seat, and opened the not that came with it.

  You are now in the middle of an international smuggling ring. You need to travel to All Simhara, Egypt and deliver this package to a local contact there, Your job performance depends on this and there'll be a nice raise once you complete the delivery and come back home.

  I immediately called the local travel agency when I got home and paid §1,600. Then I packed and left for the airport.

 

**48 hours later**

  After an extremely long flight, I landed in Egypt and took a taxi to the address on my paper. When i arrived at the house there was already a gentleman standing outside, so I got out of the taxi and walked up to him.

"Miss Abruzzi, I presume," the gentleman said.

"Yes sir. I have a delivery for you."


"Thank you for the package. You can tell your employers that it has safely arrived and you are to be commended."

  I headed to the local market before going back home. I got some relics that where free because the merchant recognized me, my books cost §1,536, goods costs §2, 354, and the food cost §815, all discounted because I was a celebrity.
  After I bought my last items I returned home so I could present a check to the local school from my charity for their Save The Llama Program. For doing this I received 500 celebrity points and with that I finally became a Superstar, a 5 star celebrity.


The next day at work I received a raise of §13 and my job performance increased. When everyone heard about my success in Egypt I gained the trust of the smuggling ring and they were eager to utilize me for future missions. I was also excited to be wearing my new work uniform!


  The following morning I called Richie and asked him if he could come over because I needed to talk to him. he said he would be over in an hour. I knew that I had to break up with him because I had only used him to get back at Stella, but since she was gone now I didn't need him anymore.


Richie arrived at my house and I let him through the gate.

"Richie, we need to talk."

"What's going on hun?"

"First, please do not call me that and second, I can't do this anymore."

"Do what?"

"Me and you. it's over Richie, I love someone else," I lied "I'm not in love with you. Besides you have a son and I am not ready to be in a relationship that involves kids. I am just not at that point in my life."


"Wait, what! You tell me to divorce Stella so you and I can be together and then you dump me!? You are evil! Don't expect to talk to me again anytime soon!"

  With that Richie stormed to his car and sped off. Feeling a bit relieved I wen inside and watched some tv.

1 comment:

  1. WOW now thats what I call busy, a trip to egypt, an evil plan and a break up...its no wonder this poor girl hasnt collapsed! Still loving this story hun.

    ReplyDelete