Friday, July 15, 2011

Chapter 4.2 - Getting Older

It was finally time for Julia and Arianna to start school and they were excited, especially since they would get to make lots of new friends. We also redid Damon's old room so they girls could get out of the babies room.



Not only did we have to deal with the girls not wanting to do homework today but it was also the triplets birthday.

First up was Bianca ~ Snob Trait


Then Caterina ~ Absent Minded Trait


Lastly Mia ~ Genius Trait


After we cleaned up the dishes from the birthday cake we took all 5 girls outside to see their new gift. While they were at school we had a brand new playground set up.

 
*Sorry it was dark after I built it so technically the girls saw it the next day*

the girls immediately fell in love with it and played until bed time. After an hour I noticed that Julia was painting instead of playing. I let it go though because we constantly encourage the girls to improve their skills.


"Mommy," Bianca said to me the next morning "I'm scared to start school."
"Why sweetheart?"

"Because what if the kids don't like me and what if they are mean to me?"

"I believe I asked your grandma the same thing when I was your age," i said "You will be fine. Just be nice and everyone will love you."

When the girls got to school they all just stared at the school before running inside.


While the girls were at school Christian and I redid Alexis's old room for the triplets.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I must say that before I met Christian I thought my life was going to be extremely lonely and that I wouldn't be a good mum because I didn't have any one to take care of. But now i can say that i am happy about where I was at at this point of my life and very happy with my kids and their education.
It was the last day of school as well as all of our birthdays. Wow, a year goes by so quickly!
Since all of the girls got straight A's on their report cards we bought extra special cakes for them.

Mia ~ Frugal


Bianca ~ Hopeless Romantic


Caterina ~ Clumsy


Julia ~ Ambitious


Arianna ~ Clumsy


Stefan


Christian


Me


After the girls aged up I immediately noticed that we were going to have an issue with at least some of the girls. First off, Arianna looked horrible and mean after she aged up.


Growing up Caterina and Julia were always so close and Bianca and Arianna were also always close, always leaving Mia out of everything they did. None of that has changed and Caterina and Julia were starting to be mean and Bianca and Arianna always talked amongst themselves, never included anyone else.


Over the next couple weeks Caterina and Julia were constantly making fun of Mia for being a nerd and they loved sneaking up behind her and scaring her.

 
*The loser sign? Really Caterina?

Throughout those two weeks they became BFFs and so did Bianca and Arianna.


After a couple more weeks we encouraged the girls to get part time job. They had been asking us for money almost every single day and it was getting annoying.

Arianna and Mia got jobs at the bookstore, Julia would be a receptionist at the spa, Caterina as a grocery store clerk, and Bianca part time film.

The next day caterina was accused of fighting with someone in public.

"Mom, I didn't fight with anyone! What am I going to do?"

"Well, if the allegations are false then go down to city hall and sue for slander."

With that she ran to the car and left for the city. After 2 hours of arguments she won her case and walked out with §1,000. Instead of coming straight home she walked through downtown, shopped a lot, and stopped for dinner. Eventually she was picked up by the police for breaking curfew. She didn't care because it was such a rush being out so late!


When she got home Christian was waiting outside for her since I was already asleep.

"Caterina Abruzzi!" He shouted storming towards her," Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!"

"What is your problem dad?"


"We were worried sick about you! Why weren't you home before curfew?"

"Whatever dad, I didn't want to that's why. Just leave me alone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment