Friday, July 15, 2011

Chapter 2.2 - Already?

The next morning I was feeling great so I took part in the Amateur Olympics again but I lost.

"At least you tried Isa," Antonio said "But I know something we can both win at."

We both laughed and raced for our room and had our own Olympics.


  We spent the rest of the next day playing with Damon and Stefan and slept whenever they did. Monday morning I woke up sick again, I thought I was over this already.


  I hired a babysitter and went to see Dr. Slayer. After my doctors appointment I rushed home to get the birthday party stuff together and invited a bunch of our friends. It was going to be a casual party and I just got the basics for the party.


  Before the party started I got a phone call saying I was being promoted to a Decor Debutant making §584/week because of all the research I did while on maternity leave.

**An hour later*

  It was finally party time (we were all suppose to have our birthdays) and first up was Stefan:


Then Damon


Then Antonio


Everyone ate a lot of dinner, cake and had a great time! After everyone left we cleaned up and put the boys to bed, they were so tired from their long day.

"Isabelle, I thought you wanted to celebrate your birthday today to?"

"I can't Antonio because...ummm..."

"What is it?" Antonio asked me.

"I'm pregnant again," I said a bit scared.

"Oh Isa! That's great! Hopefully we will have a little girl this time!"


  I was happy that Antonio was ready for another baby and I also hoped we would have a girl. We went to bed and slept all night.

  The next day Antonio seemed extremely tense and it made me nervous.

"Antonio, are you sure you are ready for another baby," I asked "You have been acting different ever since I told you I was pregnant again."

"Of course I am. I am just a little nervous about starting a new job."

"You don't need to be nervous, you will do great!"

No comments:

Post a Comment