Friday, July 15, 2011

Chapter 1.9 - True Love & Big Changes

"Antonio, can you come over? We need to talk."

"Sure hun, I will be there in a little bit."

  I hung up the phone and finished cleaning up my house. As I walked into my bathroom to put the clothes in the hamper i realized I needed to get a washer and dryer and soon!


The doorbell rang and I invited Antonio inside.

"Isa, this house is INCREDIBLE!"

"Thank you. A lot of the floorplan came from the house down the street but with my own flare."

"Well, I love it. You are doing great!"

"Antonio, I wanted to talk to you about what happened the other day."

"Look, Isa, I know I shouldn't have...."

"No wait. Let me get this out before you say anything else.'

"Ok," Antonio said smiling.

"These past couple days I have been thinking about what you said and I agree with it all. I have loved you for a long time and I think I just freaked out the other day. I guess I am trying to say that I am really attracted to you and I want us to be together. Do you want to go steady?"

"Yes, yes I do! I am so happy to hear you say this!"

  With that I kissed him for the first time and it felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.


"I don't want us to be apart," he said.

"Me either and that is why I have something else to ask you."

"Anything"

"Would you...umm...Do you want to move in with me?"

"Defiantly! Just let me sell my house and then I will bring my stuff over."

"Great! I cannot wait!"

  It only took 2 days for his house to sell. Then he brought his stuff to our house (feels weird saying that) and we now had §113,651 in the bank. We decided to go see a movie, our first real date. My ticket was free but he had to pay for his. We saw a new movie called Mi Amore. Then we went out for dinner before going back home. Our date night was so much fun! We both decided that night we probably shouldn't sleep in the same bed yet, so Antonio said he would sleep on the couch until we both felt more comfortable.


  The next morning we worked on the room above the garage (now our recreation room) and added a small room in the house for a washer and dryer. We spent a lot more than we wanted to but we like the outcome of everything so far. We had §65,951 left after everything.

**I had to remove some of the shiny floors because my game was starting to run slow.**

"Antonio if we are going to be together then some stuff needs to change."

"Like what hun?"

"Well, most important is my career. I want to choose my own carer. I don't mind us still being in the mafia but I want a career outside of the mafia."

"That is fine isa, what do you think you want to do?"

"I was thinking maybe a career in architectural design."

"I think that would be perfect for you. i mean look at what you have done with this house!"

  I hugged Antonio, ran to the computer and looked up different architect companies. i finally found and opening with Dreams Come True Architects. I applied for the job and within 20 minutes I received a call from Alana Roberts letting me know she would like to hire me on. i would start out as a Fabric fetcher and receive promotions depending on my reviews and how much research I did.

While Antonio did a cameo in a new movie called Llamas VS Gnomes I started researching new architectural designs.


That night we ordered Chinese food and watched a new movie called The Social Network and relaxed before I started my new job.

The next day i got dressed and started work at 8 a.m. Turn out of day 1:
  • Tiara Angelista ~ New Exterior ~ She hated it! Only made §102
  • Matthew Hamming ~ Exercise Room ~ Liked it. Made §186 plus a §50bonus
When I got home I noticed that Antonio had gotten all of the cleaning done and was watching soccer. I got changed and cuddled with him on the couch and watched the rest of the game.

"How was your first day Isa?"

"Ok, I guess. i got a bad review and an alright review."

"Who in the world gave you a bad review?"

"Tiara did even though I did what she wanted me to do."
"She will get over it. After the game I am going to exercise but how about after that we order some food and watch a movie and relax the rest of the night?"

"Sounds like a plan! I am going to tend the garden while you exercise."

  An hour later Antonio showered and changed and I washed up and got changed as well. Then Antonio ordered some Thai food and I ordered a new romance movie from our ONDemand called The Forbidden Love. We ate dinner and then cuddled on the couch and watched our movie. While we were on the couch we started making out and then all of a sudden I heard the sound of a camera. When I looked up I saw paparazzi. She just walked straight into our house, how rude! Antonio told her to leave before we called the police. After she left we went to bed...separately.


The next day i worked my butt off at work. I did 3 new jobs and was promoted twice.
  • Renee Littler ~ Writing Room ~ made §186 plus a §50 bonus
  • Tom Wordy ~ Book Nook ~ made §168
  • Alan Stanley ~ Powder room ~ made §218 plus a §50 bonus
  After work i went to City Hall and collected the Architectural Designers Award trophy for successfully completing 5 renovations. Then I went to Steve's and ate a meal there to help promote the restaurant. After that Antonio and I went to a party at Heimrich Shimmy's and started a jam session. When Antonio had to leave for work i decided to go home because there was only guys at the party.


The next day I had 2 new remodeling jobs:
  • Jeffrey Cook ~ New Bedroom Set ~ Made §250 and a bonus of §50
  The next renovation was for one of my best friends, Lola Belle. So I was really excited!

"My parents gave me this bedding set as a hand-me-down awhile back," She said "I'd really like to get something that's more my style. Are you willing to take the job?"

I accepted the job and my crew and I got started. We put in a new dresser, rug, bookshelf, single bed, 4 new windows, new flooring, wall coverings, plants, and pictures.


  I let Lola know that the work was done and I was mortified by her reaction!

"Overall i think you did a terrible job! If you are smart you will work on your skills before anyone else suffers through the unfathomable depths of your incompetence!"

  I made §200 and went home very depressed. I thought her room looked great and I was proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment