Friday, July 15, 2011

Chapter 3.9 - Additions

Work was beginning to wear me out but after a year of working hard Mayor traytor presented me with a medical trophy for making Bridgeport a healthier place one sim at a time.

While I accepted my trophy, Stefan was having a very interesting day at work. A huge mutant plant had bust it's way into Steve's Complex and was trying to devour everyone. Stefan was brave enough to face the monstrous plant and took it out.


When i got home I noticed Joanna didn't look to good.

"Joanna, are you alright?"

"No I don't feel well at all!"

"What symptoms are you having"

"I am sick to my stomach, my back hurts, and.."

"I think I know what is wrong hun. I can do a couple tests here to be sure though."

Half an hour later I had awesome news for Joanna, she was pregnant!

"Wow, I am," She answered "That's...great. I hope Stefan gets home soon."

I didn't like the doubt in her voice but I ignored it and went outside. As I was searching the galaxy I discovered a new planet. I named it Isa after my mum and was paid §268 for finding it.

The next couple days went by fast as I took care of Joanna and Stefan waited on her hand and foot. At 12:16 a.m. on Saturday I heard Joanna scream. I ran upstairs and found Joanna doubled over with a puddle under her.


"Elena, please help me!" She said before crying out again.

"You need to get to the hospital now!" I said "The baby is coming!"

I took her hand and rushed her to the hospital.


A few hours later Joanna and Stefan welcomed triplet girls! Arianna was born with the Disciplined and heavy Sleeper traits, Julia with the Artistic and Eccentric traits, and Savannah with the Genius and Virtuoso traits.


I have never seen my brother as happy as he was holding his baby girls. Right now we only had the basics for the baby room but I had it planned to get it finished hopefully very soon.


The following day I had a huge birthday party planned for me, Stefan, and Christian. Christian and I have been together for just over a year now and I was excited to have a party that was for him too.


During the party Christian took my hand and led me over to the pool and kept staring at me.

"Christian what's wrong? Aren't you having fun?"

"Yes hun, I am having a blast. But I wanted to give you your birthday gift away from everyone else."

I was excited but a little sad because i hadn't bought him anything. As he reached into his pocket and got down on one knee I gasped and I could feel my legs shaking.


"Elena, I know this is sudden but I know it is right. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of our life together. Will you marry me?"


Yes Christian yes!"



I know I probably looked like a dork but I jumped up and down, let him put the ring on my finger and then I threw my arms around him.


This was the best birthday I have ever had and I knew in my heart that everything would work out this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment