Friday, July 15, 2011

Chapter 4.1 - Girls, Girls, Girls!

My pregnancy was extremely difficult, I had high blood pressure, for some reason the baby was really cramped (which worried my doctor,) and we still hadn't found out the sex of the baby because of that.
On Friday my water broke and labor started at 9:35 p.m. Christian started to freak out but then got me into the car and rushed me to the hospital.


When we got to the hospital Christian ran inside and brought me a wheelchair and took me to the maternity ward.


After countless hours of labor and pushing my doctor decided that we needed to do a c-section and we quickly found out why the baby was so cramped. We were parents of 3 beautiful baby girls. Caterina was born with the Athletic and Disciplined traits, Mia was born with the Athletic and Easily Impressed traits, and Bianca was born with the Athletic and Loves The Outdoors traits.
Before the girls were born we finally had the baby room finished and we were so happy to bring the girls home and to their new room.


Our house was extremely noisy with 5 screaming kids in the house but we managed just fine. With all of our experience helping Stefan with his girls, Christian and I were very loving parents and took very good care of our girls.


Arianna and Julia were such big girls, they loved reading through books and playing with their blocks, together of course.


Before we knew it, it was time to celebrate the girls birthdays! Again, we only had a family get together but that was good enough considering we had 5 birthday cakes to get through.

First was Julia, who received the Lucky trait.

 
*someone looks like she might be trouble later on.*

Then it was Arianna's turn, who received the Bookworm trait.


Then came Bianca, Mia, and Caterina.

 
*sorry about not getting close ups of the 3 girls :( *

A few hours after the party I decided that it was time for me to get a new look. So I headed to the salon and got a complete makeover!


I loved my makeover, I looked so different now.

No comments:

Post a Comment