Friday, July 15, 2011

Chapter 3.5 - What Are They Thinking?

The next morning I sat down and wrote a nice one page letter to Mayor Traytor about Grady, writing how sorry we were and that we hoped he would make a complete recovery very soon.

After I was done John and Joanna left for the police station (John and in interview) and Stefan and I left for work. Little did we know that some big excitement was happening at our house while we were gone.

When we got home I noticed that beau and Morrigan were still there and my brother and sister were a little to excited.

"Damon, Alexis," I said "What is going on?"

"Now Elena," Alexis started, "Don't get mad...I married Beau today."

"You...you..."

"And I married Morrigan today."


I could feel my face turn red and my heart started to race.

"Why did you do this!?" Stefan butted in.


"We are in love, that's why" Alexis said.

"NO! No you're not!," I shouted "How could you do this? First they turn you into vampires and now...now you marry these losers...these monsters?!"


I ran out of the house and down the street. I started walking after awhile


and after what seemed like hours I ended up at the cemetary. It had been a long time since I had last come to see my parents and today I wished they were here more than ever.


"Oh, mom, dad" I said crying "What am I going to do with Alexis and Damon. They are out of control!"

It was hours before I went back home and when I finally got back i went straight to bed. The next morning I knew what needed to be done so I called Stefan, Damon, and Alexis into the living room.

"You know I don't know what has gotten into you guys..."

"Elena, please," Alexis interrupted.

"No! Let me finish," I said very rudely "anyways, you guys have changed to much and I am sick of it. You guys and your "spouses" need to be out of this house by the end of the day. That's it, end of discussion!"

As Alexis and Damon were about to interject I got up, walked down the hallway and back into my room.

Within just a few hours Alexis and Beau got an apartment at Hieroglyphs Condos and Damon and Morrigan moved into Bachelor Towers.

After they left I breathed a sigh of relief, maybe things would calm down for awhile. John and I were suppose to be going on our honeymoon this weekend and I was really looking forward to getting away from here for a few days.

The next morning I cashed my check and checked the balance, i could not believe what was left. there was only 60K, renovations to the house became so expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment