Friday, July 15, 2011

Chapter 2.3 - So many Birthdays!

While Antonio was at work I read books to the boys. When I was done reading one book the boys would start fidgeting around and going:

"ook, ook mommy!"

It made me laugh every time.


  Antonio came home in a great mood, work went very well and he was promoted to Mess hall server. After he told me about his promotion he read some books to Damon, while I read to Stefan.


  A few hours after Antonio left for work the next day I began to feel extremely weird, but I ignored it for now and went back to caring for the boys and cleaning up. Around 11:45 a.m. my water broke and the contractions came.


I called a babysitter as I ran to my car, then I called Dr. Slayer.

"Dr. slayer, it's time. I am coming to the hospital now!"

  Two hours later Antonio and I were blessed with two beautiful baby girls. We named them Elena and Alexis, Elena was born with the Athletic and Perspective traits and Alexis was born with the Athletic and Good traits.

  When we got home we put the girls in their cribs and taught Damon and Stefan how to walk, talk, and how to use the potty.


A few minutes after I potty trained Stefan I aged into an adult and I was scared. What if I looked horrid now and Antonio didn't want to be with me anymore?


"What!? You look beautiful Isa and you have nothing to worry about. You know I want to be with you forever."

  The next morning I called a babysitter since Antonio already left for work and I was getting ready to head out the door.

It was a looong day at work:
  • Tiara Angelista: Enlarge Pool. Made §415 and a bonus of §50
  • Lady Cook : Book Nook. Made §542 and a bonus of §250
  I received so much from the two jobs because i decided to use some of my own designs and paintings.

  Within the next two days Antonio received two promotions. When Antonio got home that night he was experimenting with some new drinks and named a drink after me, it was called the Sassy Isa. We also went to Big Hartley's party and danced all night long.


  The next day we relaxed but the following day was a big day. I made breakfast for the boys (which they threw on the floor) and formula for the girls.


  Then Antonio and I put together the boys birthday gift. A couple hours later I put out the cake and called for the family to come into the dining room.

Stefan got the lucky trait and Damon got the Virtuoso Trait.

 
**Damon is on the left and Stefan is on the right**

  After the party Antonio and I re-did the upstairs. We made a new room for the boys to share so they wouldn't have to be cramped in the girls room anymore. They loved cars so they were excited about the design on the wallpaper and furniture.


**My timeline got a little messed up for the girls birthday so I am just putting it in now. Sorry you guys**

We also had a birthday party for the girls.


  Stefan and Damon played Madden 2011 while Antonio and I taught the girls how to walk, talk, and potty (didn't we go through this already...lol.)


  A couple hours later Elena and Alexis played with their toys while I did the dishes. Then we called the boys out to come see their gift.


  We had bought them both bikes for their birthday and they were going to be able to ride them to school the next day.


  I had another long day at work the next day but was very happy with how much I made.
  • Renee Littler: New Bedroom Set. Made §1,292 with a bonus of §1,000. (I used more painting and designs that i did.)
  • Alan Stanley: New Bedroom Set. made §792 with a bonus of §500
  I was also promoted to Furniture Fashionista making §800/week and Antonio was now a Wingman making §145/hour.

  When i got home from work i had to kick some guy out of our house. He just walked in and was playing video games in our sons room!


"What the hell do you think you are doing! Get out of our house now before I call the police!"

"Whatever lady," the guy said as he got up "geez, celebs are so rude!"

While the boys were still at school, Antonio and I put in a playground.


"I can't wait till the boys get home."

"Same here isa! They are going to love this!"

"They girls will to when they get a little older. Speaking of the girls I need to go check on them."

"Ok, I will come up with you."

  When we opened the door to the girls bedroom we both just about fell over. Elena and Alexis had taken their books off of the bookshelf and were reading them!

**BTW, I had no idea you could put books on the floor and have the toddlers read them! TOO CUTE! :D **


"Yes! Our own playground!" Stefan shouted.

"Race you there Stefan!" Damon said as he started to run.


The boys played for a little bit but then they came in and played with their baby sisters. They were great big brothers and the girls LOVED playing peek-a-boo with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment