Friday, July 15, 2011

Chapter 3.2 - New Neighbors

*Stefan's POV*

  It was beautiful outside, the breeze was crisp and it was nice to get out of the house. I jogged all the way down to the beach were my parents got married. I sat there for a few hours watching the waves crash in and the fish swimming around, with a million thoughts running through my head.


  I missed my parents, I desperately wanted to get a promotion at work, and I wished that I could meet a nice girl instead of going through everyday alone. In high school I was always hooking up with different girls but now I knew it was time to settle down and start my own family.
As I started to jog back home I noticed a moving van leaving the neighborhood and then I remembered seeing it earlier on my way to the beach at a new home. The house was beautiful and was surrounded by such colorful flowers.


  I decided to stop by, if the owners were out, and welcome them to Bridgeport. As I got to the driveway of the house I saw the hottest girl I have ever seen walking down the walkway and I could feel myself grin a cheesy grin.


She was tan, had long blonde hair, and stunning blue eyes.  She looked so different from the other girls in Bridgeport, so sophisticated. As she walked towards me she smiled and her smile completed her whole look.


"Hello, i'm Stefan," I said in the smoothest voice I could manage "I wanted to welcome you to Bridgeport."

"Hi Stefan," She said sneaking a look at my muscular chest "I am Joanna. Thank you for your warm welcome."


"If you don't mind me saying so, you're accent is lovely. Where are you from?"

"John and I are from Milan, Italy."

"Very nice, my parents were from Roma." I said "Who is John, you're boyfriend?"

"Oh, haha, no. John is my twin brother."

"Ok, good," I said with a smile, "Well, I have to get back home. I hope to see you again soon."

"You can give me a call anytime," Joanna said "here is my cell number."

"Thanx gorgeous. I will call you soon."

  I gave her my million dollar smile and jogged back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment